Gilroy Restaurant Week – “Taste of Garlic”
January 14-28, 2018
In honor of California Restaurant Month in January, the Gilroy Welcome Center and Gilroy Chamber of Commerce are teaming up with local restaurants to host “Gilroy Restaurant Week” from January 14-28.
Gilroy is of course the “Garlic Capital of the World,” so all participating restaurants will feature a “Taste of Garlic” in a range of creative and delicious dishes. Join in the celebration—and you could win a $500 prize!
Win $500 in the Gilroy Restaurant Week “Taste of Garlic” Contest!
- Pick up your “Taste of Garlic” ticket at the Gilroy Welcome Center or download here when available.
- Visit at least 5 of the 15 participating restaurants listed below between January 14-28, 2018.
- Get your ticket signed off for each “Taste of Garlic” dish you try.
- Once you have 5 dishes signed off, bring your card back to the Gilroy Welcome Center to be entered in the raffle to win either a $500 gift card to Gilroy Premium Outlets or $500 worth of gift certificates to local restaurants.
- You can also enter the contest by posting pictures of you (and 5 dishes) on Facebook or Instagram with #visitgilroy and #tasteofgarlic.
- Winner to be announced on January 29, 2018.
Participating Restaurants and “Taste of Garlic” Dishes
- Café 152 Burger Company: The Big Roy Burger/Garlic Fries
- Mama Mia’s: Garlic Festival Penne Con Pesto
- The Milias: Halibut in Garlic White Wine Sauce & Honey Garlic Salmon
- Garlic City Casino & Restaurant: Garlic Fettucine Alfredo with Chicken or Shrimp
- Claddagh Restaurant and Pub: Garlic Mushrooms and Artichoke Hearts & Garlic Fries
- Victoria's Mexican Restaurant: Gilroy Garlic Shrimp
- Café 152 Bread Company: Café 152 Club (Served on Garlic Rosemary Sourdough with Roasted Garlic Chipotle Aioli)
- Café Thyme: Roasted Rack of Lamb with Garlic and Peppercorn Red Wine Sauce with white bean puree
- Fifth Street Coffee: Garlic Ice Cream
- Ginger Café: Roasted Garlic and Basil Fish Filet
- Little India: Garlic Naan
- Pineapple Village: Gilroy Chicken, Garlic Calamari, Garlic Eggplant, Fisherman's Prawns w/Roasted Garlic
- Mr. Hong’s: Garlic Fish, Garlic City Roll
- Mimi’s Café: Coastal Shrimp Pasta
- Old City Hall: Gilroy Roasted Garlic
See the Restaurants directory for locations.