3rd Annual YogaFEST
Yoga, Music, Food, Dance, Fun & More!
Attend sessions led by our expert teachers, enjoy the music, sample food from around the world, discover new aspects of yoga, try a guided meditation and relax in the sun. While yoga today is known for its physical benefits, YogaFEST introduces the other, deeper benefits of this ancient practice. It is a collaboration of various schools of yoga, along with local businesses and supporters, to spread yoga consciousness in continuation of the global wellness movement towards healthy lifestyles and overall happiness. Yoga, ultimately, is a guide to unfolding the infinite potential of the human mind and soul.
We Invite Local Residents, Businesses/Vendors and Organizations to Come Enjoy a Truly Happy Day of Yoga, Meditation, Music, Food, Dance and More!
- When: Sunday, Nov 12th (9 AM to 5 PM) Gates will open at 8:45 AM. Come Early to Participate in an Inspiring Group Sun Salutation
- Where: Christmas Hill Park
7050 Miller Ave
- Who: Entire community of Santa Clara and surrounding counties. All Ages & Ability Levels (From Beginners to Experts)
- Cost: $20/person (15$ Early Bird until Nov 1st, Entry is free for those 12 y/o and under)
- FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR TO PURCHASE TICKETS, VISIT WWW.THEYOGAFEST.ORG
Back to events