Sunset Music Series at Sarah’s Vineyard
From May through July, Sarah’s Vineyard hosts weekly Friday night concerts with talented local musicians gracing the vineyard stage. Bring a picnic supper and your love of great tunes and enjoy the music, a beautiful setting, and award-winning vintages.
Performances are complimentary—no reservations required!
- Music begins at 6:30 pm; doors close at 9:00 pm.
- 21 and Over Only. Minors are not allowed at evening events. No exceptions.
- Absolutely no "outside" alcohol, even our own. A full bottle menu is available for purchase at retail or club pricing. To help keep this event free of charge, please purchase bottles in the tasting room the night of the event.
- Disposable cups provided. Sarah’s Vineyard wine glasses available for purchase for $5, or bring your own.
- Seating is on a first-come, no reservation basis. Personal chairs and blankets allowed.
- There will be no on-site food vendors; you may bring your own nibbles (please consider the environment and the hard working staff and use/take home reusable containers).
- Remember: It gets chilly after dark, so don't forget your jacket!
- 4005 Hecker Pass Highway | Gilroy, CA
Back to events