South Valley Symphony: Music at the Mission
Music at the Mission for Mother’s Day at Mission San Juan Bautista promises to be another grande finale for the South Valley Symphony Orchestra. After the concert everyone is invited into the Mission Rose Garden for a wine, cheese and strawberry reception.
- Sunday, May 14, 2017 – 4:00 pm
- Mission San Juan Bautista | San Juan Bautista, CA
- Songs My Mother Taught Me (Dvorak)
- Prelude to Afternoon of a Faun (Debussy)
- Night in the Tropics (Gottschalk)
- Jupiter from The Planets (Holst)
- Symphony No. 6, Pastorale (Beethoven)
- Tickets: $40 general admission. Children under 18 and students get in FREE. Admission price includes reception following the concert.
EXPLORE MORE >> Book a hotel room in Gilroy for an extra-special Mother’s Day weekend getaway!
Back to events